Stainless steel camlock coupling has a wide application in food or sanitary environments & highly corrosive applications. It effectively prevents contamination of product to be transported. Our stainless steel camlocks are manufactured by SS 316 which will keep lustrous appearance even it has experienced long usage.
Stainless steel camlock fittings comes into Type A, B, C, D, E, F, DC & DP with sizes ranging from 1/2" to 8". They are manufactured according to MIL-C-27487 (A-A-59326). These couplers & adapters are interchangeable except 1/2" and 8" which have no international standards.
Handles (cam arms) and finger rings are made of stainless steel 304. Standard gaskets for stainless steel camlock couplings are black Buna-N. EPDM, Viton, PTFE & Neoprene gaskets are also supplied for higher working pressure. Always make sure the material is compatible with the liquids or powders to be delivered.
Stainless steel cam locks are ideal for use with salt water, water waste and many chemicals & can also be used with hydraulic oil and coolants.
Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling
- Remain high strength at high temperature;
- Harder than brass camlocks;
- Excellent corrosive resistance;
- Long life expectancy;
- Wide working temperature.
- Body material: stainless steel 316;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel 304;
- Types: A, B, C, D, E, F, DC & DP;
- Size: 1/2" to 6";
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi;
- Temperature range: -150°F to +500°F (-101°C to +260°C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs.
Remark: All types of stainless steel camlocks are NOT for use with compressed air, gases or steam.
|3/4" to 2"||250 psi|
|2 1/2"||225 psi|
|4", 5" & 6"||100 psi|