Polypropylene camlock coupler type C.
Polypropylene cam and groove coupler Type C – Female Coupler by Hose Shank, is typically worked with Type E, A, F & DP adapters. Black polypropylene camlock coupling is characterized by excellent resistance to most aggressive acids, agriculture fertilizer solvents & treated waters like stainless steel.
Polypropylene camlock Coupler Part C ranges from 1/2" to 4". Its working pressure mainly depends on its size and actual working temperature. When the temperature rises, the working pressure will sharply decrease.
- Hand pressure enough to install the coupling;
- Cheap & economical;
- Excellent chemical resistance;
- Extremely lightweight.
- Item: Type C Coupler – Female coupler by hose shank;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs.