Polypropylene Type A camlock adapter – male adapter by female NPT, is typically used with Type D, B, C & Dust Cap Couplers to form a quick connect/disconnect hose coupling of low pressure suction/discharge applications. Owing to its excellent chemical resistance to most strong chemicals & solvents, polypropylene cam & groove couplings are available for agriculture acids, fertilizers and acids. Always make sure the gasket is compatible with the media.
Polypropylene camlock adapter type A
Polypropylene camlock couplings should be operated at rated temperature. You can find the working pressure under ambient temperature. As the temperature rises, the pressure drops significantly.
Warning: Polypropylene camlock coupling is NOT used in compressed applications.
- Superior resistance to chemicals;
- No tools required;
- Most economical option;
- Quick connect/disconnect hose couplings.
- Item: Type A adapter – male adapter by female NPT;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs;