Nylon Camlock adapter Type A - Male Adapter × Female NPT, is often accompanied by Type D, B, C & DC couplers to complete a safe quick hose coupling. Nylon camlock couplings have good corrosion resistance with chemical coolants, fuels, water, varnish, and sometimes solid materials such as slurry mixture and powders. Nylon cam & groove coupling improves work efficiency and eliminate complex operation of threads and flanges.
Nylon camlock adapter type A
- Extremely light weight;
- 20% fiber to ensure structural integrity;
- Good abrasion resistance;
- Compatible with most agriculture chemicals;
- No tools required;
- Durable yet economical.
- Material: fiber reinforced nylon;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4°C to +93.3 °C);
- Working pressure: depends on sizes and temperatures;
- Thread: NPT/BSP;
- Packaging: cartons;
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Standard: MIL-C-27487.
Remark: Any type of camlock is NOT recommended for compressed air or gases.