Black polypropylene camlock female end coupler Part DC is normally used with A, E and F adapters of the identical size. Polypropylene camlock fittings are often found in low pressure suction hose, discharge hose or delivery hose which needs rapid connect or disconnect operations. Quick hose couplings shorten operation time and improve work efficiency. Part DC camlock should not work under pressure.
Remark: Any polypropylene camlock fitting is NOT used in compressed air applications.
Polypropylene camlock coupler type DC
- Hand pressure enough to install the coupling;
- Cheap & economical;
- Excellent chemical resistance;
- Extremely lightweight.
- Item: Type B Coupler – Female coupler by male NPT thread;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs.