Black Polypropylene camlock coupler Type B is typically used with Type F, A & E adapters to connect low pressure suction hoses to pumps, IBC or the fields where need frequent connect/disconnect operations like ink and painting industries.
Polypropylene camlock coupler type B
Gaskets for polypropylene coupling include Buna-N, PTFE, EPDM or Nitrile. You should check the material is compatible with the media to be contacted with. Handles ( cam arms), pins and safety clips are made of stainless steel. Finger rings are made of brass or stainless steel.
- Hand pressure enough to install the coupling;
- Cheap & economical;
- Excellent chemical resistance;
- Extremely lightweight.
- Item: Type B Coupler – Female coupler by male NPT thread;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs.