Nylon camlock adapter type DP
Nylon Camlock Adapter Type DP – Male End Adapter, is normally used with Type B, C and D couplers to seal the end of the connection. 20% fiber reinforced Nylon is designed to ensure camlock's structural integrity and durability.
Due to Nylon's good resistance against abrasion, chemicals and gasolines, Nylon quick camlock couplings are extensively applied to agriculture, petroleum & industries for the delivery/suction of water, coolants, slurry mixture, chemicals and powder sometimes. The quick hose couplings usually work under low pressure and are NOT suitable for any compressed air or steam applications.
- Material: fiber reinforced Nylon;
- Color: Yellow or as required;
- Size: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4";
- Working pressure: depends on sizes & temperature;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4°C to +93.3 °C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Standard: MIL-C-27487.