Type D Nylon Camlock Couplers are often used with Type A adapters, and sometimes be used with Type E & F and Type DP (Dust Plug) of the same size. Nylon couplers are equipped with stainless steel handles, rings and pins to extend life expectancy.
Nylon hose quick couplings have some special advantages over aluminum, stainless steel or brass couplings. It is highly resistant to cross threading, impact, warpage and crushing. It still have good corrosion resistance against coolants, various chemicals, gasolines and solid slurry mixture.
Nylon camlock coupler type D
- Material: fiber reinforced nylon;
- Handles: stainless steel;
- Pins & rings: stainless steel;
- Size: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4";
- Gasket: NBR, EPDM, Viton, PTFE & Silicon;
- Working pressure: depends on sizes & temperature;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4 °C to +93.3 °C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Packaging: cartons.
Remark: Camlock couplings are NOT suitable for compressed air or steam applications.