Type B nylon camlock couplers are often used with Type F, A, E & DP (Dust Plug) to connect garden hose, suction hoses and other low pressure hoses to pumps, tanks or equipment. Nylon cam & groove couplings are equipped with stainless steel handle, steel pins, rings and safety clips as well as NBR or EPDM sealing gaskets. Remember to check if the gasket is compatible with the media to be carried.
Nylon camlock coupler type B
Compared with metal camlock fittings, nylon camlock fittings share multiple advantages such as high resistance to cross threading, impact, warpage and crushing. What is more, they are totally electrically inert - no sparks or galvanic action.
- Material: fiber reinforced nylon;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4 °C to +93.3 °C);
- Working pressure: depends on sizes and temperatures;
- Thread: NPT/BSP;
- Handles: stainless steel;
- Pin& rings: steel or stainless steel;
- Gasket: EPDM, NBR or as required.
- Packaging: cartons;
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Standard: MIL-C-27487.
Available to chemical coolants, gasoline, water, varnishes, slurry mixture and some powders.
Remark: All camlock couplings are not allowed for compressed air applications.