Black polypropylene Type D camlock coupler – Female coupler by Female NPT, is normally used with Type A, E, F & DP adapters of the same size. Polypropylene camlock coupling is often used to connect pumps, tanks, IBCs to low pressure suction or discharge hoses. Hand pressure is enough to install the coupling without any tools required.
Cam arms, pins and rings are made of stainless steel 304 or 316. Standard gaskets are Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE, Nitrile and silicone sealing gaskets are also provided.
Polypropylene camlock coupler part D
- Compatible with most chemicals & solvents;
- Economical option;
- No tools needed.
- Item: Type D coupler – Female Coupler by Female NPT;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
Remark: Any polypropylene camlock is NOT allowed for compressed air applications.
Working pressure for polypropylene camlocks are greatly affected by the temperature. The data below is rated at ambient temperature. When the working temperature increases, the pressure will decrease sharply.