Universal Air Hose Couplings – Carbon steel, Brass & Stainless Steel
Universal hose couplings, also known as Chicago and air hose couplings, have an identical claw-style head that allows you to connect to another Chicago hose coupling, regardless of the pipe size or barbed hose ID.
The universal hose couplings can be made of carbon steel, brass and stainless steel materials. Carbon steel couplings are stronger and more durable than the other metal couplings. The carbon steel couplings are used in noncorrosive environments.
Brass couplings are softer than other metal couplings, which are easier to thread together. Besides, brass couplings have good corrosion resistance.Stainless steel couplings have the best corrosion and rust resistance performance, which are the best choice for high-humidity environments.
- Material: carbon steel zn pleated (the most popular), stainless steel and brass
- Size: 1/4" to 1" for 2-lug structure and 1-1/4" to 2" for 4-lug structure
- Seal: NBR
- Thread: NPT
- Part: male end, female end, hose end and 3-way
- Working pressure: 10 bar, max. Test pressure: 16 bar
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Economical cost.
- Various materials for choice, carbon steel, brass or stainless steel.
- Save time compared with flanged or threaded fittings.
- Easy install and replace and no tools needed during installation.
- Safety sealing for fluids, powders and pellets.
- Aluminum Camlock Coupling
- Stainless Steel Camlock Coupling
- Brass Camlock Coupling
- Nylon Camlock Coupling
- Polypropylene Camlock Coupling
- Camlock Coupling Assemblies
- Universal Hose Couplings
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Submit A Problem to Hebei Qianli Rubber Products Co., Ltd.