Polypropylene camlock adapter type F
Polypropylene Camlock Adapter Type F – Male adapter by Male NPT, is often worked with Type C, B, D & DC couplers. It is not as strong and durable as metal couplings, so it should be taken carefully when you install quick hose couplings for suction/discharge hoses. However, it is very economical and has extensive applications for its excellent resistance to most aggressive chemicals, solvents, coolants and other media.
Polypropylene cam lock couplings are often found in firefighting pumps or IBC or applications where quick connect/disconnect is necessary. Quick hose coupling saves much more time than fixing threads or flange connections.
Note: All polypropylene cam locks NOT suitable for compressed air applications.
- Extra tools are not needed;
- Superior resistance to chemicals & solvents;
- Cheap price;
- Save time significantly.
- Item: Type F adapter – male adapter by male NPT;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs.