Polypropylene camlock adapter Type E – male adapter by hose shank, is normally inserted into C, B, D & DC couplers for quick connect/disconnect operations. Polypropylene cam & groove coupling is often found in firefighting pumps or IBC or other applications where frequent disconnect operations are necessary like oil or painting industries. These quick hose couplings are worked in low pressure suction or discharge hoses or pipe system.
Polypropylene camlock adapter type E
Polypropylene camlock couplings are not as strong as aluminum, stainless steel or brass couplings. They should be taken carefully when you insert the adapter into the coupler in case of crushing or breaking.
Note: all polypropylene camlocks are NOT suitable for compressed air purposes including steam hose.
- Resistant to most chemicals & solvents;
- No tools needed;
- Economical option.
- Item: Type E adapter – male adapter by hose shank;
- Body material: polypropylene;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel;
- Thread: Standard NPT & BSP;
- Working pressure: depends on size and temperature;
- Temperature range: - 15°F to +200°F (Water);
- Size: 1/2" to 4";
- MOQ: 500 pcs.