Type C Nylon camlock Coupler - Female Coupler × Hose Shank, is usually used with Type A, F & DP adapters. Our nylon cam & groove couplings are made of strong nylon and glass fibers. They are resistant to various chemicals, solvents, gasoline, treated water, coolants, salt water and slurry mixture.
Owing to its great flexibility and unique character, nylon camlock coupling can stand up with cross threading, impact, warpage and crushing. For special applications, they are totally inert and make no sparks or galvanic action.
Nylon camlock coupler type C
- Material: fiber reinforced nylon;
- Handles: stainless steel;
- Pins & rings: stainless steel;
- Size: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4";
- Gasket: NBR, EPDM, Viton, PTFE & Silicon;
- Working pressure: depends on sizes & temperature;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4 °C to +93.3 °C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Packaging: cartons.
Remark: Any quick hose coupling is NOT suitable for compressed air or steam applications.
Camlock couplings should work under rated working pressure. Once its working pressure surpasses its limited value, the risk rate will rise. The pressure below is measured at ambient temperature. When the temperature rises, the pressure will decrease.