Nylon Type F camlock Adapters are normally used with Type B, C, D or DC couplers. The quick connect/disconnect hose coupling gets rid of complex operation of threads and flanges. Nylon camlock couplings can connect suction/discharge hoses to pumps, tanks in a fast way. Due to its good chemical resistance, it is compatible with chemical coolants, treated water, gasoline and sometimes slurry and powder.
Nylon camlock adapter type F
Remark: Any type of camlock couplings is NOT allowed for compressed air applications, especially high pressure.
- No tools needed;
- Resistance to cross threading & impact;
- Electrically inert;
- Corrosion resistance to gasoline, water & coolants;
- Durability yet affordable.
- Item: Nylon camlock Adapter Type F;
- Material: fiber reinforced nylon;
- Size: 1/2" to 8";
- Thread: NPT/BSP;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4°C to +93.3 °C);
- Working pressure: depends on sizes and temperatures;
- Packaging: cartons;
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Standard: MIL-C-27487.