Nylon Camlock Couplings - agriculture & industry uses
Glass-fiber reinforced nylon camlock couplings are manufactured according to MIL-C-27487 specifications and interchangeable with other coupling – metal or plastic. Nylon hose couplings have good resistance against abrasion and chemical corrosion, so they can directly contact with water, coolants, gasoline and varnish.
Nylon camlock fittings are extremely lightweight yet strong. They are designed to connect pump, tank, and equipment to suction/discharge hose in a fast and safe way. In agriculture application, acid-based fertilizers are not recommended. EPDM gaskets and stainless steel handles, pins and rings are also supplied. Always confirm the gasket material and camlock material is compatible with the media to be delivered.
Nylon camlock couplings
- Extremely light weight;
- Good abrasion & chemical resistance;
- High strength;
- Economical cost.
- Material: 20% fiberglass reinforced Nylon;
- Size: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4";
- Gasket: NBR, EPDM, Viton, PTFE & Silicon;
- Handles & rings: stainless steel 316;
- Threads: NPT/BSP;
- Standard: MIL-C-27487;
- Type: A, B, C, D, E, F, DC, DP;
- Working pressure: depends on sizes & temperature;
- Temperature range: -30 °F to +200 °F (-34.4°C to +93.3 °C);
- MOQ: 500 pcs;
- Packaging: cartons.
Nylon camlock fittings usually work under low pressure less than 100 psi. You can find the pressure according to the size. In addition, working pressure will decrease as the temperature increases.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Qianli Rubber Products Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.